New song "Revenge" release now available.


Lyrics song "Revenge" - Dragon Lann 

___ REVENGE ___
You came and with no name 
From the edge of night
Rapid shadow spite
You barking at giant
You don't understand
Gone in the smoke like sand
Now I rise from the dirt and pain
I won't chase your shadow play game 
Play your game
The revenge 
This is my revenge 
To teach the dog how to be quiet
Yes this is my revenge oh sure 
Can you show some respect for this
If dog barks at the high hill
And the hill won't collapse
Like the dog making noise 
When I have seen to your kind before
So louder and empty nothing more
When a time the night is at its end
Watch out your mouth 
Before you get sick

___ GUITAR SOLO ___

Ground where you are standing 
That it isn't yours
One more step closer 
And you sure will be destroyed
The revenge 
This is my revenge 
To teach the dog how to be quiet
Yes this is my revenge oh sure 
Can you show some respect for this 
If dog barks at the high hill
And the hill won't collapse
Like the dog making noise 
When I have seen to your kind before
Your louder and empty nothing more
When a time the night is at its end
Watch out your mouth 
Before you get sick
When I have seen to your kind before
So louder and empty nothing more
When a time the night is at its end
Watch out your mouth 
Before you get sick

=====[[§§§§§]]=====

Listen to full song on - Spotify
Watch on YouTube - Topic Channel


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Streetlight Serenade - new release now available.

Single terbaru 'Hanya Satu Tujuan' dari 🐲 Dragon Lann 🎸